16 January 2011

NaBloPoMo(National Blog Posting Month)...here we go...

It's 2011. I'm tired of making excuses for not blogging (but a broken finger does make it tough to type or have the energy to type), so, I know I'm late to the game but I just joined NaBloPoMo. National Blog Posting Month. I'm going to take the prompts and use 'em. I'm going to make this a habit that I can't break. So, here's this girls spin on doin' stuff. :)

What do you want to be admired for?

Man, off the bat I have to be self-reflective?! Ugh.

I want to be admired for my patience. My persistence. My perseverance. My friendship.

I want people to think, man that girl pushes herself so hard for what she wants. She challenges herself to grow, to try new things, to fail and be okay when that happens. I hope that I help makes others happy, I hope I'm able to led by example (or show an example, at least). I hope that my friends, old and new, know how very important they are to me. How much I cherish out moments and your love.

There you have it. What would you like to be admired for? Tough to answer, huh? xo

No comments:

Post a Comment