02 September 2011

10 Days

I've been asked to compile meals for 10 nights for a family of 6, I was given a binder FULL of delicious recipes. I love it. I love the organization aspect of the whole thing.  And when have I ever denied loving food?!

While I am excited about this, it's organizing someone else's life - not mine.  I keep coming back to what exactly is it that I want and how do I want it.  And the answer never ceases to be difficult to muster up all I know is that I have to keep moving forward, one foot in front of the other.  And maybe, like I always try to do when I am seeking something from someone else and they can't seem to find an answer, ask it a different way.  Come at this whole thing from a different angle.  We shall see.

On another note, I think I've eaten more corn this summer than I've ever eaten in a summer!  I love corn. :)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment