13 February 2011

projects

I like projects, I love them actually. For their distraction, their passion, their involvement. I like making, creating, playing. I should make my life a project...thanks to a certain someone, I'm on a mission.

I had a real 'kick-in-your-ass' conversation with one of my big sisters the other night. It worked. She shook me in the way I needed to be shaken. I love her for that. I love her for her support, her encouragement, her honesty and especially her candor.  She's not afraid to said the tough stuff just to help make her point, to help me realize her point.  Both of my sisters have a way making me 'realize' things. I think that's sort of the point of a big sister, they lead the way and show you what to do or, not do. The love I have for the two of them is that deep unconditional love that won't ever subside, regardless of those dumb silly fights we may have or things we might not agree on,

I love, love, love 'em.  How are you feeling on this lovey day?!



xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment